Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 5-1/2-Inch Stainless-Steel Boning Knife
Free Shipping Included! Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 5-1/2-Inch Stainless-Steel Boning Knife by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: 30074-143. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With a razor-sharp edge, this 5-1/2-inch boning knife works great for separating meat from the bone, cooked or uncooked. The knife features a Friodur
From the Manufacturer
|J. A. Henckels is proud to celebrate its 275th anniversary with its newest knife line--Twin Four Star II. This new line represents the rebirth of a legend, the classic Four Star series, which was first introduced in 1976. Twin Four Star II knives have an improved weight and balance, as well as a host of other features, making them ideal for both home and professional chefs. The Four Star II line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, boning knife, Kudamono parer, sandwich, fillet, carver, chef’s, slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Four Star II knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A New Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Four Star II knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Four Star II knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Four Star II knives use J.A. Henckels's Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Enhanced Handle for Easier Use
|Twin Four Star II knives have an enhanced handle design that features a stainless-steel end cap with the famous Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo. These high-impact polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. The new series also features improved weight and balance for improved cutting performance.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Hand honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Polypropylene handles with stainless-steel logo cap on handle: Bonded with seamless accuracy, these comfortably molded handles are hygienic (autoclavable) and food-safe.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Features & Highlights
- 5-1/2-inch boning knife with razor-sharp edge for separating meat from the bone
- Friodur ice-hardened blade precision-forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Enhanced bolster and full-tang design; ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Stainless-steel end cap; washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
- Measures approximately 10-1/2 by 3/4 by 1-1/4 inches; limited lifetime warranty
|Manufacturer:||ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS|
|Brand:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Publisher:||ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS|
|Studio:||ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS|
|Item Weight:||0.46 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|