Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Steel Nakiri Vegetable Chefs Knife 6.5" (165mm) Magnolia Wood Saya Cover
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Steel Nakiri Vegetable Chefs Knife 6.5'' (165mm) Magnolia Wood Saya Cover by Yoshihiro at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: U1-6OIQ-M2TV. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Perfect vegetable knife for those who want a knife that is affordable, sharp and super easy to maintain. Gold Forging Gold steel is the highest
Features & Highlights
- The Nakiri is a traditional Japanese vegetable knife and is great to have, especially, if you're a lover of soups, salads, herbs, and vegetables. It lends well to chopping and its thin and flat blade edge is designed to make full contact with your cutting surface for a full cut with less chance for vegetables to still be sticking together by a thread.
- VG-1 Gold is a high end Japanese stainless steel (HRC 60). With its capacity to be razor sharp and an ability to maintain its sharpness over a prolonged period of time, you will be suprised at how effortless it is to chop, slice, and dice produce.
- Simple and elegant design with exceptional balance and a light weight construction (5 Oz), the knife will become an extention of your hand and arm.
- A luxurious full tanged mahogany wood handle that is ergonomically designed to fit the human hand with its sleek finish that is gentle to the touch.
- Excellent for home or entry level chefs. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes sharp and ready to use out of the box. Magnolia wood Saya cover included. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Japan. Not mass produced.
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|