Seder Plate, Plate for the Passover Meal, Passover Plate
Free Shipping Included! Seder Plate, Plate for the Passover Meal, Passover Plate by Armenian at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: COMINHKPR00736. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This colorfully designed ceramic plate provides places for parsley, horse radish, an egg, a shank bone, bitter herbs and haroseth - six of the
Features & Highlights
- Unique design or style of ceramic Seder Passover plate with six small bowls
- Decorated by hand with Jerusalem Flowers motif
- This a special Passover plate and bowls set that includes inscriptions in both English and Hebrew for the symbolic foods eaten during the Jewish Passover Seder. According to the traditional Jewish law (Halakha), the food should be arranged in the same order in which it will be used during the Passover Seder, with the first food to be blessed upon placed closest to the head of the table.
- This colorfully designed ceramic plate provides places for parsley, horse radish, an egg, a shank bone, bitter herbs and haroseth - six of the traditional foods that are blessed on during the reading of the Passover Seder.
- Made in Israel - Plate is about 12 Inches in diameter
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|