Nut Milk Bag Reusable Filter for Straining, Organic Hemp Fine Mesh, 3 Sizes, Coffee, Almond Pulp, Yoghurt, Ghee, Cannabutter, Kefir, Kombucha, Kava Strainer, BPA Free.
Nut Milk Bag Reusable Filter for Straining, Organic Hemp Fine Mesh, 3 Sizes, Coffee, Almond Pulp, Yoghurt, Ghee, Cannabutter, Kefir, Kombucha, Kava Strainer, BPA Free. by Rare & Bare at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: 4335488530. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 5 Ways to Use Your Nut Milk BagDairy-Free Alternative Nut MilkBuy raw unsalted nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, pecans, macadamia, walnuts,
Dairy-Free Alternative Nut Milk
Buy raw unsalted nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, pecans, macadamia, walnuts, hemp seeds). Soak the nuts overnight in water. Drain and rinse the soaked nuts. Blend nuts with 4 cups water until smooth. Strain the blended mixture using your bag. Store the nut milk in a sealed container in the fridge (will keep for 2 to 3 days).
Homemade Cold-Brewed Coffee
In a large container, add twelve-ounces of coarse ground fresh coffee beans. Add in seven cups of water. Stir to moisten all the ground coffee. Cover the container with the bag and let the container sit at room temperature for 15 hours. Remove the nut milk bag and use it as a fine mesh sieve into a large pitcher.
Makeshift Cold Pressed Juice
Blend high-water containing vegetables, like cucumber or celery, an apple, a lemon, a handful of greens, and a nob of ginger. Blend until smooth. Use the nut milk bag to squeeze out the juice (separating the pulp) into a glass or pitcher. The fruits and veges will retain their high nutrient content.
Cannabutter and Kava Strainer
Set a funnel on top of a jar and line it with your nut milk bag. Once the butter has cooled off, pour it over the hemp bag funnel and allow it to strain freely. Remove all the solids with your fine strainer to make your kava more palatable, knead your kava as hard as possible with the small kava bag.
Flavor Dishes with Herb Sachet
Infuse your soup, broth, stew using a bouquet garni. Put herbs like thyme, rosemary, and bay leaves into a nut milk bag and simmer. When the finished cooking, remove by pulling the drawstring. Our bags (are not plastic nylon synthetic) and are safe for using in cooking dishes and in hot water.
Features & Highlights
- ✔️THREE HANDY SIZES SMALL - LARGE BATCHES: Your pack comes with three versatile sizes that easily fit and tie over containers. Large is ideal for making homemade oat milk, straining juices to get them silky smooth. Medium an excellent size for sprouting seeds, kombucha strainer, and small is perfect for batches of cold brew coffee, remove water kefir grains and iced tea.
- ✔️MULTIPLE USES A DIY KITCHEN ESSENTIAL: Ideal for homemade dairy free vegan mylk; almonds, coconut, hazelnuts, brazil, pecans, macadamia, walnuts, hemp seed, cashew milk. DIY silk almond milk, tofu, kava strainer bag, cannabutter, ghee, kefir cheese strainer. Reusable cloth bags with drawstring included, more convenient than cheesecloth muslin fabric.
- ✔️REUSABLE ORGANIC HEMP MESH: Your bags are made from 100% organic hemp naturally grown without the use of nasty chemicals, they are GMO and BPA free, unbleached and undyed. Fine mesh hemp filter bag is antimould, antibacterial, durable, antirot, safe to use in hot cooking dishes and in hot water or broths and really strong even when the bag is wet.
- ✔️DURABLE TOUGH & EASY TO CLEAN: Your hemp nut milk bags have rounded U-shaped corners and external seams. Easy to rinse the pulp out of the internal seamless nut milk bag, straight after use rinse under warm water then hang out to dry. These reusable strainer bags are durable with a tight-weave, they can handle heavy twisting, so you can squeeze out more milk.
- ✔️STRAINER FILTER SQUEEZE EVERY LAST DROP: If you're a lover of healthy DIY homemade plant-based alternatives, then include a nut milk bag in your collection of raw food kitchen gadgets. Strain your blended recipes, remove pulp or fibre, make smooth and creamy textures. Squeeze the bag to get every last drop out, easier than using cheese cloths for straining.
|Manufacturer:||Rare & Bare|
|Brand:||Rare & Bare|
|Publisher:||Rare & Bare|
|Studio:||Rare & Bare|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.54 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|