Mauviel Made In France M'Cook 5 Ply Stainless Steel 5204.14 1.6 Quart Bain Marie with Lid, Cast Stainless Steel Handle
Mauviel Made In France M'Cook 5 Ply Stainless Steel 5204.14 1.6 Quart Bain Marie with Lid, Cast Stainless Steel Handle by Mauviel at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: 5204.14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In 1830 in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poeles, Mr Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. Villedieu-les-Poeles,
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 2.6 mm thickness; 5 Ply Construction. M'Cook offers superior heat conductivity and controlled even heat distribution.
- HANDLES STAY COOL. Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during use. Pouring rims on every shape. Dishwasher Safe.
- CAN BE USED ON ALL COOKING SURFACES. Gas, electric, induction, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. Oven safe including under the broiler.
- GUARANTEE. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use.
|Item Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.3 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|