Gneiss Spice Large Empty Magnetic Spice Jars | Create a DIY Hanging Spice Rack on Your Fridge | Includes Hexagon Glass Jars, Magnetic Lids + Spice Labels (24 Large Jars, Silver Lids)
Free Shipping Included! Gneiss Spice Large Empty Magnetic Spice Jars | Create a DIY Hanging Spice Rack on Your Fridge | Includes Hexagon Glass Jars, Magnetic Lids + Spice Labels (24 Large Jars, Silver Lids) by Gneiss Spice at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: AX-AY-ABHI-114227. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Thanks for checking out Gneiss Spice (say, ''Nice Spice'')! Spices out of reach? Our magnetic jars stick to your fridge! With spices kept in sight,
Large 4 oz jars measure 2.5" x 2.5" and hold a volume of a heaping 1/2 cup. This is the larger version of our magnetic jar; it will accommodate traditional grocery store spice containers.
Jars are EMPTY, to fill with spices from your pantry. Our specialty is creating customized spice kits from our collection of 200+ seasonings. We have the best quality organic spices, guaranteed! Fresh spices will improve your cooking. Time to clean out your pantry?
These jars are for your fridge or any steel surface. Looking to store jars on a door, wall, side of cupboard or inside a cabinet? Add a stainless steel or rusted finish wall base plate to your order.
We also offer smaller shy 1/4 cup jars. Consider the smaller containers for less used spices, to keep your ingredients fresh. Gneiss Spice offers size appropriate refills. Personally, we use a combination of mostly small jars, with a few larger jars for our most loved spices.
All products are made by Gneiss Spice in our western Maine studio from materials sourced in the USA and abroad. Please contact us with all questions and check out our website to build your own custom set of spices from our collection of 200+ organic seasonings.
Features & Highlights
- Have a fridge? Then you have a spice rack. Clever kit includes magnetic jars and set of clear labels. Strong magnets keep jars from sliding; they even stick to a swinging refrigerator door. Jars are empty to fill with spices from your pantry. Decorative kitchen art, this attractive spice storage organizer will be the conversation piece in your home.
- Large 4oz bottles measure 2.5 x 2.5 inches (heaping 1/2 cup volume). Choose large jar if you are transferring grocery store bottles. Do you buy spices from a bulk natural food shop? Consider smaller jars, which can be refilled more often, keeping spices fresh. Or, buy this set filled with organic herbs and spices. Gneiss Spice offers size-appropriate refills in their online shop.
- Durable glass containers are airtight and last longer than metal tins. Internal food-safe stainless cover separates magnet and spices. Washable label stickers can be used on lids or glass bottoms. No sifter caps.
- Add a steel wall base and display containers on backsplash, pantry door, or mount under a shelf. Hanging spice racks keep spices in sight, improving your cooking by encouraging you to experiment more. Perfect graduation or housewarming gift idea for the new cook. No more spices going stale in your cabinets.
- Reusable bottles are eco-friendly, a perfect addition to a green wedding registry. Produced in our Maine studio from materials sourced in the USA and abroad. Gneiss Spice specialty is creating custom sets personalized from our collection of over 200 gourmet seasonings. Need a different quantity? Contact us for more details.
|Item Weight:||9.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 18.5 x 18.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|