Emile Henry Made In France Flame Tagine, 2.1 quart, Terracotta
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Emile Henry Made In France Flame Tagine, 2.1 quart, Terracotta by Emile Henry at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: 325626. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology
- SAFE TO USE IN THE OVEN, ON TOP OF THE STOVE or ON BBQ GRILLS. Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the Freezer to the Oven or microwave right to the table.
- HEALTHY COOKING. Low, Slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- 30% LIGHTER. Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environmen
|Item Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.6 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.5 x 18 x 18 inches|