Emile Henry Made In France Flame Bread Cloche, 13.2 x 11.2", Burgundy
Save 1% on the Emile Henry Made In France Flame Bread Cloche, 13.2 x 11.2'', Burgundy by Emile Henry at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: 345508. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology.
- PEREFECT SHAPE- PERFECT PROOF. The ceramic Bread Cloche with its bell shaped cover allows you to proof your bread directly in the bread cloche
- CONTROLED TEMPERATURE. The lid traps steam from the baking bread to create an environment similar to a steam-injected oven. The steam gives the bread a crunchy, chewy crust.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- The Emile Henry Bread Cloche is sized for a round loaf made with 3-cups of flour. Recipe and Instruction booklet included.
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.2 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.2 x 15.2 x 15.2 inches|