Emile Henry France Ovenware Mortar & Pestle, Flint
Free Shipping Included! Emile Henry France Ovenware Mortar & Pestle, Flint by Emile Henry at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: EH950255. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Handcrafted by French artisans, Emile Henry dinnerware frames food beautifully and captures the essence and quality of French design. From the
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr technology (high resistance)
- Durable. Scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
- Beautiful color. Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- The bowl of the Emile Henry mortar is 5.5-Inches in diameter giving plenty of room for grinding and crushing spices, herbs and garlic. The rough ceramic interior offers the friction needed to properly grind spices. The color Flint is both elegant and timeless. The deep luminescent Grey with touches of green adds warmth to minimalist décor and softens bold, colorful rooms and tables.
|Item Size:||5.5 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|