Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Lb Convection Bread Maker
Save 1% on the Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Lb Convection Bread Maker by Cuisinart at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: CBK-200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cuisinart Details Wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread with this programmable bread machine. The 680-watt appliance automatically
Wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread with this programmable bread machine. The 680-watt appliance automatically adjusts the speed and timing for foolproof results, while its convection fan circulates air during baking for superior crust color and texture. Exclusive Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings are just 3 of 16 preset menu options available with the touch of a button. The Artisan Dough menu option takes basic bread dough through several long, slow, cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts. Along with the 16 preset menu options, the unit offers three crust colors and three loaf sizes, to give bread lovers a choice of over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations. Its perfect-timing audible tone indicates when it's time to add fruit, nuts, or other mix-ins, and a second tone offers the option of removing the paddle before baking or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand. Other convenient features include a 15-minute pause, a bake-only option, a 12-hour delay-start timer, power-failure backup, and large stay-cool handles. With its classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, and embossed logo, this attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop for convenient, everyday use. The unit measures 18 by 12-1/5 by 14-7/8 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
Easy Choices: 16 preprogrammed menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake and jam choices.
Healthy Options: Low Carb and Gluten-Free preset menu options and recipes. A Cuisinart exclusive!
Artisan Dough: Special menu option takes basic dough through several long, slow cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts.
Better Crusts and Texture: Unique convection feature circulates air for superior crust color, and texture.
Standout Styling: Classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, embossed logo and large, sturdy, stay-cool handles.
Perfect Timing: Audible tone indicates time to add fruit, nuts and other "mix-ins." Second tone offers option of removing paddle before baking, or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand.
Recipe Booklet: Included are recipes for Low-Carb and Gluten-Free menu options, as well as a variety of other breads, doughs and jams.
And More: 15-minute Pause, Bake-Only option, 12-Hour-Delay Start Timer, and Power Failure Backup. 680 watts. Limited 3-year warranty
- Removable lid: Brushed stainless steel with polished chrome handle
- Viewing window: Glass viewing window
- Side handles: Elegant chrome side handles
- Control panel: Easy push button controls; 16 menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes for over 100 choices
- LCD display: Indicates program selections and baking cycles
- Removable bread pan with handle: Horizontal loaf, nonstick
- Kneading paddle: Removable, nonstick paddle
- Baking chamber
- Not shown: Heating element, power cord, measuring spoon, and measuring cup
Features & Highlights
- Programmable bread machine with convection fan adjusts speed and timing for foolproof results
- 16 preset menu options including Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings
- 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes; over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations.Mix-ins must be added at the very beginning of the cycle with other basic ingredients
- Audible tone indicates when to add mix-ins; 12-hour delay-start timer; power-failure backup
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|Item Weight:||16 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.71 x 13.7 x 13.7 inches|