CorningWare Etch 7 Piece set
CorningWare Etch 7 Piece set by CorningWare at BK Walkers Cafe. SKU: 3422J. MPN: 3422J. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CorningWare Etch 7-Piece Bakeware Set in Etch The original CorningWare bakeware which was first introduced in 1958, was made of a glass-ceramic
CorningWare Etch 7-Piece Bakeware Set in Etch
The original CorningWare bakeware which was first introduced in 1958, was made of a glass-ceramic material that could be used on the stove, in the oven and under the broiler. After World Kitchen acquired the brand in the late 1990's, CorningWare products were switched to ceramic stoneware production. Introduced later that year was the French White collection, which has been an all-time best seller among brides-to-be.
The CorningWare stoneware collections can be used in conventional, convection and microwave ovens as well for storing food in the refrigerator and freezer. It washes easily by hand or in the dishwasher. Non-porous, stoneware won't absorb food odors and resists staining. And it's non-reactive so acid-based foods can be prepped or baked in it. CorningWare bakeware, a perfect blend of style and function, is designed to be used for convenient same-dish baking and serving, whether for casual or formal dining.
Creative, versatile, transforming- CorningWare etch bakeware gives you the edge. Premium crafted stoneware with artisan details and design that exhibits your good taste and fresh style. And, etch is CORNINGWARE bakeware so you know you can count on its high quality and performance.
- etch Brick 7-pc Bakeware Set includes one each:1-1/2-qt Square Dish with Glass Cover, 9" Baker; two each: 7-oz Ramekins, 20-oz Square Dishes
- The collection is designed with gently flared edges and easy-grip handles to make the dishes easy to clean and to handle.
- High-gloss interiors
- Textured surface conveys hand-made, artisan quality
- See-through glass lids and inset lid ledges
- Microwave, dishwasher & oven safe
- Blends with existing CorningWare pieces
- 1 Year Warranty
Care and Use
CorningWare stoneware bakeware can be used for serving and reheating food. Some stoneware bakeware can be used in microwave, convection and pre-heated conventional oven. Some items may not be appropriate for specific uses. Review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Wash by hand or in automatic dishwasher. Load dishes to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with a non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. Do not allow stoneware dinnerware to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause crazing.
Limited One Year Warranty - CorningWare Stoneware Bakeware and Glass Covers World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any stoneware bakeware item or glass cover with a manufacturing defect within one year from date of purchase. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered. For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the safety and usage instructions.
Features & Highlights
- Bake, serve and store in the kitchen or on the countertops
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Multiple shapes and sizes
- Includes, 1.5 Quart Square Dish with GlassCover, 9 Inch Baker, 2-7 Ounce Ramekins, 2-20 Ounce Square Dishes inBrick
- Durable stoneware material designed for use in oven, microwave and refrigerator
|Manufacturer:||World Kitchen (PA)|
|Publisher:||World Kitchen (PA)|
|Studio:||World Kitchen (PA)|
|Item Size:||12.4 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 8 x 8 inches|