Co2 Beer Regulator Single Gauge Kegerator Heavy Duty Features Adjusting Screw - 0 to 80 PSI / 6 Bar Tank Pressure CGA-320 Inlet w/ 3/8" O.D.
Free Shipping Included! Co2 Beer Regulator Single Gauge Kegerator Heavy Duty Features Adjusting Screw - 0 to 80 PSI / 6 Bar Tank Pressure CGA-320 Inlet w/ 3/8'' O.D. by PRO CO2 at BK Walkers Cafe. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beer Draft Regulator Supreme! Introducing Pro Co2 Beer regulator. The heavy duty double gauge and professional grade tool that will always tell you
Beer Draft Regulator Supreme!
Introducing Pro Co2 Beer regulator. The heavy duty double gauge and professional grade tool that will always tell you working pressure and tank pressure with pinpoint accuracy!
Single gauges for maximum control of how much pressure goes in and out of the keg
Smart Barbed output for easily connecting/ switching between kegs and tanks
Shut-off valve with built-in check valve for beer back-up prevention
Pressure safety & permanent seal at the inlet nipple that provides enhanced protection of leaks
Heavy duty construction
Heavy duty single gauge
Big body for less pressure fluctuation
Outlet barb sized for use with 5/16" ID gas hose
Regulator has a pressure safety system with blow off at 0 to 60 PSI
Eliminates the need for fiber washers upon refill.
Equipped with all the specs a business owner could ever ask, this tool will become your dependable, go-to pressure monitoring solution that will offer you the peace of mind you need.
Guarantee HIGH QUALITY!
>> Hurry! Scroll Up & Click the yellow "Add to Cart" button now! CO2 Beer Draft Regulator, The Pro's Choice.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ INTORDUCING Pro Co2 Beer Dual Body Regulator. The heavy duty double gauge and professional grade tool that will always tell you working pressure and tank pressure with pinpoint accuracy.
- ✔ HEAVY DUTY - SINGLE REGULATOR This is a completely standard unit - you can be assured it works with everything! This regulator features a convenient T STYLE pressure adjusting handle that can be adjusted without tools. You can feel the heft of this unit at almost three pounds and if your Co2 tank is correctly chained to the wall it should last you a very long time.
- ✔ PERFECT for those who want to keep different pressure on different beer styles. It is also used for those who wish to have beer and soda off the same CO2 tank. You can serve multiple kegs with this system by adding ain air distributor to one or both outlets.
- ✔ HAS a barbed output allowing you connect a variety of gas line types easily. There is a shutoff valve so you can relieve the pressure and easily switch kegs and tanks.
- ✔ EQUIPPED with all the specs a business owner could ever ask, this tool will become your dependable, go-to pressure monitoring solution that will offer you the peace of mind you need. Most Accurate and Well Built regulators on the Market! CO2 Beer Regulator, The Pro's Choice!
|Package Weight:||1.91 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.26 x 3.66 x 3.66 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PRO CO2, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1, ean: 0845033007516,
Catch faucet drips and beer pint glass run-off before it ends up on your floor. This tray mounts to a wall under your beer faucets or to the door of your kegerator. Tray is the ideal width for a double tap draft system. Rest your glasses on the tray ...
Material: 304 stainless steel Connector type：stainless QD1/2"MPT Fit any other machine need 1/2 male threaded to connectHigh Quality:Made from Stainless Steel 304,heavy duty and last for a long time. Convienient Use:Barbed retracting locks for easy...
mpn: 43235-31360, ean: 0653472268470,
Feature 1. Dimension: 13.78 x 5.9 inches (H x W) 2. This hopper is with hooks, easily hang on the brew bucket. 3. Compared to hop bags, this hopper adds hops more conveniently 4. Easy to clean up, use a sprayer to wash. 5. Perfect for a big family b...
mpn: 43230-107875, ean: 0845033046843,
Build or upgrade your jockey box with top quality beer cooler parts. This coupling assembly is essential for connecting the cooling coil to your beer line. Both ends of the coupling are male with 7/8" x 14 straight pipe thread so your beverage cooler...
By Maple Landmark
mpn: 68113, ean: 0679952681133,
Design your own tap handle. This handle is unfinished wood to allow full decoration and design for your unique company or specific brew. The handle measures 6.5" high, 15/16" thick, and 2.5" tapering to 1.5" wide and is made out out of locally source...
The patented Stainless Steel Intertap Faucet is a forward sealing faucet similar to the Perlicks. It has a modular, threaded spout which can fit a variety of different attachments including a growler filler, ball lock spout or a stout spout. In norma...
Always know what's on tap with the AlphaBrew Chalkboard Beer Tap Handle. With this full sized, paddle style tap handle with customizable chalkboard you can use the same tap handle every time you brew. Get creative on this chalkboard beer tap handle! ...
By Porpoise Brewing
mpn: 43235-155680, ean: 0640841633250,
Aerating your wort has traditionally been a strenuous process of shaking your fermentation vessel in order to manually increase oxygen content. Now, our pre-assembled oxygenation kit has made introducing dissolved oxygen into your wort easier than ev...
mpn: EDCK-33-AMZ, ean: 0845033004775,
No one should ever drink from dirty beer lines! * Improve the taste of your beer by eliminating foam-causing debris and beer stones before they have a chance to build up. For best results, you should clean your beer lines after every 1/2 barrel you a...
mpn: QFCOUPD, ean: 0855740005354,
This keg coupler is D style keg tap. This stands for domestic and fits on just about every American beer keg. This is the most common style of keg coupler. The top port is the beer out and the side port is the gas in. These are easy to use and easy t...