Cheesecloth - 45 Sq Feet: Grade 50-100% Unbleached Cotton - Filter - Strain - Reusable (5 Yards, 50 Weight)
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Cheesecloth - 45 Sq Feet: Grade 50-100% Unbleached Cotton - Filter - Strain - Reusable (5 Yards, 50 Weight) by Pure Acres Farm at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: 5yard-cheesecloth. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ALL CHEESECLOTH IS NOT CREATED EQUALTHINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN FINDING THE BEST CHEESECLOTH:- Are you able to wash and reuse it? - Is the weave tight? -
ALL CHEESECLOTH IS NOT CREATED EQUAL
THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN FINDING THE BEST CHEESECLOTH:
- Are you able to wash and reuse it?
- Is the weave tight?
- Is it made with pure cotton or is it a mix of synthetic material?
- Has it been bleached or dyed in a way that might cause contamination when used with foods?
THE MANY BENEFITS OF USING PURE ACRES FARM'S CHEESECLOTH:
Our cheesecloth is soft enough for basting but also strong enough to be used when roasting a chicken or turkey. The Grade 50 mesh (28x24 tpi) makes straining stocks and other food products possible without needing to fold the cheesecloth multiple times. The quality weave makes our cheesecloth last a long time. Just wash and the cheesecloth will be ready for reusing.
Straining stocks, canning, basting, stuffing poultry, cheese and wine making, keeping chicken or fish intact when poaching, roasting turkey or chicken, squeezing citrus without seeds, making spice bags.
WHY PURE ACRES FARM CHEESECLOTH IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRANDS:
- A fine mesh weave that keeps the cheesecloth consistent and without holes or irregularities
- Pure Acres Farm stands behind our products 100%. We offer a no questions asked return policy
OUR NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT SALE! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before we return to our regular pricing.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ 100% UNBLEACHED COTTON - When using unbleached cheesecloth you don't have to worry about the left over chlorine leaching out of the cheesecloth and into your food or skin. If you are using the cheesecloth to wrap a newborn, this is especially important. Unbleached cotton means that you are using a superior product that is made with only the best natural cotton fibers.
- ✔ HIGHEST QUALITY & LINT FREE - Only pure cotton is used with the in our Cheesecloth. That means you will never get recycled fibers or other impurities in the cloth. Virgin cotton is used for top grade cheesecloth and is well known for its strengths and durability.
- ✔ REUSABLE = LONG LIFESPAN - When we talk about our Grade 50 Cheesecloth, one of the things that stands out is the durability and lifespan of the cloth. Not only is the cheesecloth strong, it also is reusable many times over. When you want to clean it, just use a mild detergent and warm water. Scrub between your hand until the cheesecloth is clean. If the cheesecloth has picked up small particles, we recommend that you boil for up to 15 minutes or until it looks clean.
- ✔ MANY HOUSEHOLD USES - Our Cheesecloth is one of the most versatile tools in your home! It is ideal for straining stocks as well as canning. Use it for basting or stuffing poultry. Its also useful when making soft cheeses that need a mesh wrap. Keep chicken or fish intact when poaching. Wrap a turkey or chicken when roasting. Squeeze the juice out of a lemon without letting the seeds fall into the juice. Or you can use it to wrap spices.
- ✔ FREE DIY GUIDE INCLUDED - We've rustled up some of the endless ways to utilize your purchase of our quality 2 yard and 5 yard cheesecloths. Cheesecloth is truly one of the most versatile tools in your home! It is ideal for baking in the kitchen, but it's amazing for cleaning and crafting too. We know you'll find Pure Acres Farm Cheesecloths invaluable. Grab some cloth and we will instantly send you the DIY ebook guide.
|Manufacturer:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Brand:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Publisher:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Studio:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.93 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pure Acres Farm, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Kitchen Gizmo
mpn: KG-CCT51, ean: 6653430273816,
Kitchen Gizmo Cheesecloth and Cooking Twine Set- 5 Sq. Yards Unbleached Cotton Fine Mesh Weave Cheesecloth; 220 ft, Non-toxic, Natural, Dye-free Cooking Twine "The perfect pair for your kitchen." Kitchen Gizmo uses only natural materials to make our...
By Homesteaders Supply
Kit includes: 1 Camembert Mold, 2 plastic drying mats, Mesophilic Culture, P. Candidum culture, Thermometer, 10 tabs vetegarian rennt, Calcium Chloride (optional for use with pasteurized milk), Sea Salt, Recipe for Camembert and Brie cheesesExpecting...
MANY HOUSEHOLD USES - The cheesecloth can be used in a great number of different household and professional applications. Spice bags, canning, cheese, yogurt and wine making, keeping chicken or fish intact when poaching, roasting turkey or chicken, s...
By Cheese and Yogurt Making
This kit represents really excellent value for money with no fewer than 13 molds + 2 cheese mats for the cheesemaker to experiment with! 1. Cylinder Mold 55mm (2.17") dia. x 200mm (7.87") high - for Saint Mauré 2. Round Mold 200mm (7.87") dia. x 100...
Aroma developing and color culture for cheese that makes a slightly red color in cheese rinds such as Taleggio, Pont Levesque, Muenster, Limberger and Alpine Washed Rind Cheeses. This 10 dose pouch will make from 1320 gallons to 2640 gallons of milk ...
By Cheese and Yogurt Making
The mould powder is presented in a sterile pack, containing enough monocultured P. Candidum to process 200-350 litres of milk. It is used in the production of Brie and Camembert and also for the production of the white mould on surface ripened cheese...
mpn: 00558266, ean: 8006818110858,
The "Maxi" 1.3 Liter Mini Press by Ferrari is sturdier than the standard "Torchietto" 1.3 Liter Mini Press by Tommy, this one utilizes a thicker cast metal press plate and a heaver base and frame constructed of thick painted steel. ***This press is i...
By Urban Cheesecraft
mpn: UCC2013, ean: 0705105864761,
Burrata is ready to eat in about an hour and Mascarpone is prepared in 15 minutes but requires a few hours in the fridge to set. Both are worth the effort and a great second step if you've mastered our simple Mozzarella & Ricotta Kit. FOOD SAFETY AND...
By RENNET Romagna
mpn: 890, ean: 7102223346446,
ROMAGNA Rennet granules 10G pouch fot 1000L of milk . has a high enzyme activity, having power to coagulate safely any kind of cheese you choose to manufacture, from cow, sheep or goat. Safety during coagulation is one of the basic wishes of the prod...
mpn: 1, ean: 0712392151597,
Made in Russia For Eastern Christians, Pascha (Easter) is the Feast of Feasts and the most celebrated Christian holiday. Traditionally, for this day, Russian Christians prepare a wonderful classic dish called "Sirnaja Pashka" -made with eggs and dair...