Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ by Breville at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: BOV450XL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Attribute BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven BOV800XL: Smart Oven Dimensions 16x13x9 inches 16.5x15.5x10.25 inches
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5x15.5x10.25 inches||18.5x16.25x11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Mini Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
Smarter, better, faster, more efficient than your average toaster oven
Element IQ Variable Power Distribution
The Mini Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of four individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Eight different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Mini Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Mini Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between the four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
On the other hand, baking needs more gentle, even heat that will cook the inside of the baked goods without toughening the outer crust, so the Mini Smart Oven uses 1500W distributed over the top and bottom elements.
Each of eight functions (bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, and toast) is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
The little oven that can
Small but powerful, the Breville Mini Smart Oven has many of the same features as the larger Breville Smart Ovens, but requires less counter space and and less-preheat time to accomplish the same tasks. Ideal for snack foods or small servings, the Mini Smart Oven can be used on its own or to supplement a traditional wall oven.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Mini Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. Attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, it is a striking addition to any kitchen. The heating elements are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toasters) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 11” pizza, 4-slice toast capacity (0.45 cu ft. interior)
- Tempered glass door
- 4 quartz elements with Element IQ and 1800 watts of power for smart cooking
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- "A little bit more" lets you extend the cooking time just enough to get the perfect result
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
Features & Highlights
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven - it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 - 120 Volts
- 4-Slice capacity, 11" pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating
|Item Weight:||15.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 8.8 x 8.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.7 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches|