AMMEX - X3D46100-BX - Nitrile Gloves - Disposable, Powder Free, Latex Rubber Free, Food Safe, 3 mil Thick, Large, Blue Nitrile Gloves (Box of 200)
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the AMMEX - X3D46100-BX - Nitrile Gloves - Disposable, Powder Free, Latex Rubber Free, Food Safe, 3 mil Thick, Large, Blue Nitrile Gloves (Box of 200) by Ammex at BK Walkers Cafe. MPN: X3D46100-BX. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is Nitrile? Nitrile is made from a synthetic rubber copolymer called nitrile butadiene rubber. This butadiene rubber is a durable, synthetic
What is Nitrile?
Nitrile is made from a synthetic rubber copolymer called nitrile butadiene rubber. This butadiene rubber is a durable, synthetic material consisting of acrylonitrile, butadiene and a carboxylic acid, which provide specific advantages for manufacturing disposable gloves. Nitrile gloves are a popular alternative to latex gloves in both the industrial and medical industries.
Nitrile gloves are three times more puncture resistant than vinyl or latex gloves. Nitrile gloves are a popular alternative to latex gloves in both the industrial and medical industries. Unlike latex gloves, which are made from natural rubber, nitrile gloves provide a synthetic rubber alternative when latex allergies are of concern and offer a variety of applications across a broad range of industries.
Industries that uses Nitrile Gloves:
Nitrile Industrial disposable gloves are commonly used in industrial applications such as the automotive, chemical and safety, janitorial and sanitation, food service and food processing, beauty and salon services, child care and senior care and agricultural industries. Nitrile gloves are also a popular choice for home use.
Cost Efficient Nitrile:
The AMMEX standard nitrile glove lineup is the industry standard for general purpose disposable gloves. The X3 Nitrile series is our standard grade, general purpose glove that provides barrier protection and chemical resistance suitable for tasks in food service, automotive, janitorial and other applications. These nitrile gloves are available in extended size ranges and are offered in 200 count boxes for greater value.
Who is AMMEX?
AMMEX Corporation is a premier importer and distributor of high quality disposable gloves and barrier protection products. Established in 1988, AMMEX grew into a multinational corporation with offices in the United States, Philippines, China, and Malaysia. Our focus is to support AMMEX’s wholesale distributors with quality products, outstanding service, competitive prices, and proven marketing support to grow their glove sales. Today, AMMEX proudly supplies a wide selection of disposable gloves and personal protection equipment to thousands of distributors in a variety of industries. Whether your clients are in food service, janitorial, medical or automotive, AMMEX has the gloves you need.
Features & Highlights
- Nitrile gloves is puncture resistant providing a higher level of protection against liquids, gases and sharp objects. Non-allergenic and non-irritating.
- Powder free. Nitrile gloves offer more strength and puncture resistance than latex gloves and vinly gloves with excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity for superior ease and comfort even after long hours of use
- Latex rubber free gloves ideal for people with latex sensitivity
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand). Rolled cuff for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal. Convenient dispense pack keeps gloves clean and organized while providing easy acces
- Disposable gloves especially nitrile gloves are ideal for these industries: food preparation, food service, pet care, beauty and salon, janitorial and sanitation, personal care, tatoo industry, automotive, chemical, dental, arts and crafts, child care, plumbing and light industrial application
|Item Weight:||1.96 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 3 x 3 inches|